Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Self Intro

My name is kuan teck. I went to Pei Chun Public School. I did not have a permanant CCA then i was hopping from CCA to CCA from Chess Club to Tai Chi Club. In the end i i did bot like any any did not have a CCA. I enjoyed life there with my primary school friends. Andy, Di jie, Jing jing ren, cheng zhong, Yu zhe, aaron, eng loong and many more. I will never forget the fun we had during classes and during soccer games during recess time.

Then to Presbyterian High schoool. In secondary school my CCA was National Cadet Corp (SEA). The CCA taught me many things, including soft skills and hard skills. My whole platoon had many fun times together, enjoying kayaking sessions together. I still can remember the enjoyable times together during camps and torturous trainings. Another part of my life in secondary school life is with my classmates we played soccer together in classrooms, fields,void decks and many other places.

Then now i am in Anderson Junior College. In the first intake i was in S15/07. This class rocks man. The class is damn fun and is crappy. Jy, sokyin,vishal,terry,edwin,sinyi,candyand many more. I enjoy this class very much the times when me and vishal will crap with each other, it is unfogettable. Wow. Hope that after the second in take we still can be in the same class.

No comments: